Welcome to our website
The term 'Beneath' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites; these links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Beneath's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.
The information is provided by Beneath and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Beneath. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, The Botanist takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Gift Card Terms
- The value on The New World Trading Company (UK) Ltd (NWTC) gift cards can be redeemed in part or full against food, drink or masterclasses, at any 'NWTC' venue.
- The minimum amount required to purchase a NWTC gift card is £10 and you may buy up to a maximum value of £500 in a single transaction.
- The monies on the card cannot be exchanged for cash and you may only redeem in Pound Sterling.
- All monies on the card must be used by the expiry date which is 12 months from the date of purchase; any remaining balance may be subject to forfeit post this date.
- You should treat your gift card as cash: lost or stolen cards cannot be replaced. This card is not a credit, debit or cheque guarantee card.
- You are no longer required to activate your card in order to use it; all cards are pre-loaded and ready to use.
- You may purchase a gift card online or in venue.
- If you require any further information please contact us by one of the following options; phone: 01565 213213 or email: email@example.com or by post: NWTC Gift Card Department, 2 Malt Street, Knutsford, Cheshire, WA16 6ES.
The New World Trading Company (UK) Ltd. reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time or withdraw the card on reasonable notice. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Gift card refund policy:
Payment for gift cards can be made online or in one of our NWTC venues using cash, credit or debit card and is taken in pound sterling.
We do not offer refunds on gift cards unless they are faulty or damaged. To return a faulty or damaged gift card, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
My New World Loyalty Policy
The ‘My New World’ membership rewards loyalty (via app or card) by giving credit each time you make a purchase at any NWTC venue as well as entitling members to rewards and offers. The credit earns expires after 12 months from point of earning and can be redeemed as a 'balance' against food and drink purchases.
- Employees are not permitted to join or use the physical loyalty card scheme, only the app versions
- The ‘My New World’ app is only available to use in NWTC venues
- Only one loyalty account may be registered and used per individual
- The loyalty QR code must be presented at the time of purchase to redeem any rewards/credit
- Only the person to whom the app/card is registered may use the app and ID may be asked to be shown
- Credit will expire 12 months from when it is earned
- Credit is non-transferrable and carries no cash value
- Loyalty is not eligible against staff 50% food items and these items must be put through on a separate payment when loyalty is used
If you have any enquiries about earning credit or rewards, or your account in general, please email email@example.com