Welcome to our website
The term 'Beneath' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites; these links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Beneath's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.
The information is provided by Beneath and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Beneath. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Beneath takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Gift Card and Experience Terms
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time or withdraw the card on reasonable notice. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Gift cards can be redeemed in part or full against food, drink or masterclasses in The Botanist or Beneath.
- The card cannot be exchanged for cash and you may only redeem in Pound Stirling.
- The minimum amount required to purchase a gift card is £10 and you may buy up to a maximum value of £200 in a single transaction. If you wish to purchase an amount higher than £200 please contact us.
- The card balance must be used by the expiry date which is 12 months from its purchase date; any remaining balance may be subject to forfeit post this date.
- You should treat your gift card as cash; lost or stolen cards cannot be replaced.
- We do not offer refunds on gift cards unless they are faulty or damaged.
- For any queries about a gift card please contact email@example.com
My New World Loyalty Policy
The New World Trading Company (UK) Ltd. reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time or withdraw the card/scheme on reasonable notice.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
- ‘My New World’ is being phased out and will no longer be active (via web, app or card) from 1 March 2022
- From 1 September 2021 there will no longer be any credit earnt against any purchase in New World venues
- Credit will expire 1 March 2022 or 12 months from when it is earnt, whichever comes first
- We are no longer taking any new registrations on
- Until this date, credit can be redeemed as a 'balance' against food and drink purchases
- Credit is non-transferrable and carries no cash value
- The loyalty QR code (or membership number) must be presented at the time of purchase to redeem any rewards/credit
- Only the person to whom the app/card is registered may use the app and ID may be asked to be shown
- Employees are not permitted to join or use the loyalty scheme, only the staff app version
- Please send any enquiries about My New World to firstname.lastname@example.org